Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Someday I'll know how to be a girl.

I'm awful at girly things, ok I'm not gosh awful, but I'm not the best. My mom wasn't a girly girl so it's been a trial and error for me though out the years with make up and hair things.

Oh and the bad trials. Oh my they were bad. Like the year I straiten my hair every morning on the hottest setting, mind you my hair is thin, and made it stick straight down..to my head..parted right down the middle. Oh it was bad. 

Well finally in the first year of college my roommate made me pick up a curling iron and learn to use it. And I got good at it too, but they fell, and never looked like pictures of pretty waves I wanted. 

So two days ago thanks to Pinterest I came across this technique from this beautiful lady, Cara Loren (who has tons of awesome how to videos on her site) and was so happy with the turn out I just had to share! Hope some of the others who aren't as "hair fixing" gifted as most girls find it useful. (You have to go to her site to watch it, I couldn't get the video to copy into a link) 



And my finished project. Please excuse the five finger forehead, as Tyra Banks would say. I'm super happy with it. 



1 comment:

  1. Your hair is beautiful no matter how you wear it! But this chic does rock, I watched a mascara tip video of hers last week....great tips she gives!

    ReplyDelete