Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Finally Friday

My gosh am I a slacking on posting! I blame it on 3 things:

1. I have no Internet at home.

2. I stretch myself extremely thin, too much--to little time. 

3. I am constantly discouraged by my lack of editing..fun programs and having a impressive blog is too important to me.

Solution: I need an iPad & high speed wifi. :)

Either way I have lots I want to share. Like the fact it's finally Friday! I got a new job starting in September! & our garden is producing yummy veggies! We had a super big BBQ at the house & it was a success! Ok I'll just show you what's been going on...'cue slideshow'


 









Ok next week my goal is to share my house number pots with you all! (Who ever you all are) everyone have a wonderful weekend. I'm gonna find me some lawn party fun and take a float down the river in the kayaks! Summer time is my favvvvvvvorite time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment