Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Unconditional Love

Yesterday evening I was making up the guest room bed and Ellie Mae just wanted to keep me company.

Look at those eyes.

She was undoubtedly bored. She kept trying to play tug a war with pillows. She played her favorite game with me which consist of her laying on the bed and acting like shark guarding her waters. She'll playfully bite at me if I get to close. She looks like a little shark wiggling around showing her teeth. It's too much. 

I don't believe you can understand love until you see how a dog will love you. There isn't another creature in the world that will love you more than they love themselves. 

Unless your a dog person I guess you wouldn't understand, but I love this little puppy dog more than most anything. Some days I wish I could always be as loving and sweet as her. Some days I wish we as humans would take a few lessons from puppy dogs. 









No comments:

Post a Comment