Monday, July 1, 2013

I Love My Job.


So many of you know that on top of my day job, I direct weddings for folks. Most of those that I've done have been for close friends but some have started being for acquaintances and folks who attended a wedding I directed. I absolutely love doing weddings. It's a rush, a long day, an exhausting (mental and physical) day, and sometimes quite stressful...but it's what I love to do. Over the past two weeks I've got to direct two weddings for two absolutely amazing couples. Both turned out very well and both brides left happy, which is all that matters..well not all that matters, but its an important part for sure.

I thought I'd share some photos from the weddings and some of the decorations we put together. I mean who doesn't love looking at some wedding photos?! 

Robbie + Meghan 

















Paul + Serena 















I love helping people with these special days. The stress level never overpowers the level of love and happiness that surrounds the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment