Monday, May 6, 2013

You're Invited!

This weekend was the first official weekend of my summer...and boy oh boy did we kick it off right. It was jam packed with friends, food (I'm stuffed till Thanksgiving I believe), and good times. I think I saw more friends total this weekend than all year so far, I'm not complaining though.

I will say I don't know if there is a weekend coming up that isn't jam packed. Wedding's have taken full swing in my life. I am directing/helping two friends with their weddings in the month of June (which is next month?!?) attending another in August, and shooting Save the Dates for some good friends in the next few weeks. This calls for lots of events..Bridal Showers...Bachelorette Parties...Wedding Meetings...Photo Shoots...OH MY there doesn't seem to be enough days in the week.

Yesterday I finished up handwritten invites for one of the friends whose wedding I'm directing. I am no calligrapher, but someday I shall be (you heard it here, I swear to it). I love handwritten anything, and I especially love real, in your hand, signed-sealed-delivered, mail box mail. I always will. Well in theme with invites, I got excited and started obsessing over some of my favorites last night on GWS's blog, one of which is this lovely little site below.

I don't know if there are more perfect items in the world than bakers twine and burlap paper.

Enjoy some lovely invites on this rainy day and than click on over to
You won't regret it.







No comments:

Post a Comment