Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother Hen


Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day yesterday. It was such a beautiful weekend, and on my part very productive. Crafts & Cleaning occupied most of my Saturday & Sunday... & I have no complaints. Within the week I'll be sharing some of the finished projects!

It was such a beautiful day yesterday, and I believe that it was in honor of all those amazing mommies out there who all deserve more than one day to be recognized for all they do. My mom wasn't feeling very well the last few days and couldn't make it out of bed yesterday, bless her heart, but we made sure to bring her plenty of flowers and help take care of all her animals and gardens for her.

She has one of the strongest souls out of anyone I know, I wish she had been granted the same strength in body as she was in mind.

I am slowly coming into this role of mine as a "woman of the household"...working 40 hours a week, spending around 8-10 hours at the gym weekly, cleaning and cooking, laundry and pets, and side jobs of photography and weddings...I have no trouble filing my time, but I try to keep it open to relaxing and spending those critical moments with family and friends.

The next few weeks, well really the next two months, are jam packed full of events, weekend trips, weddings, and thankfully a much need beach vaca with my family. I may get a little overwhelmed sometimes, and throw some little (and big) stress fits, but all and all I love this crazy life I lead.

Some Photo Love
from the weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment