Thursday, March 7, 2013

You have to start somewhere.

Where do I begin.

This is a new adventure for me. I'm not quite sure where it may take me, or where this blog will end up. As of now I'm letting it be whatever I feel like. Maybe a little cooking, a little crafting, plenty of photography I'm sure, some DIY's, lots of cowboy boots, and hopefully some examples of a more primitive lifestyle. I love what technology has given us, but I never want to lose the ability to provide and survive for our selfs. The valley and mountains I come from are rich in a history that was created by hard work and a country way of life. In this new world of technology, I don't ever want to lose touch with a simpler life.I hope to find this to be an outlet and a inspiring place. If I can inspire just a few, then I will be content and happy.

They're are some ground rules everyone should know about me before you become involved with me or this lovely little blog:

  • My grammar is horrible. Please don't judge me.
  • I wear my heart on my sleeve, there will be emotional posts of rants.
  • Photography is my past time, I am always around me, so self portraits happen. A lot.
  • I have a puppy, a boyfriend, and rent a small little home that I am obsessed with. 
  • I am two months into changing my lifestyle physically and I will post my progress. 
  • Social networking is for sharing your life. I don't believe in complaining about people doing so.

I'm sure there's more I should express.....but I have more time to figure that out.


...my man



...my pup



...my home & me



No comments:

Post a Comment