Thursday, March 14, 2013

Puppies & Pageviews


I am so excited today! So much to celebrate!

  1. As of 12:30pm March, 14 2013 I have 395 pageviews (thats one week of having my blog)
  2. My baby pup, Miss Ella Mae is a whole 5 months old, and already 35 pounds.
I'm just beyond thankful for everything in my life right now. So far this blog has been mostly about me and I want to make it more about creating and doing, so I promise there will be a DIY by Monday. Hopefully ya'll keep coming back for more! I'm so thankful that pepole are liking it and finding it worth their time! Thank you all so much.

Along with the exciting pageview number, my puppy dog is growing to fast! She is almost big enough for me not to have to lift her on the bed (yes she sleeps in the bed, I wouldn't want my dog anywhere else). Chase brought her back this new years all the way from Denver, CO. She's had her puppy moments, but has been an amazing puppy dog so far. If you've never had a dog, you won't understand the love you can have for one, or the love they can give you in return.

All you need is love.....and a dog.


Baby Ellie





& not so little anymore



No comments:

Post a Comment