Monday, March 25, 2013

Farmhouse Revivals

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope most of you are tucked in under a comfy blanket and drinking a hot cup of something, I know I wish I was. This spring snow is just to much. Saturday I was hanging clothes on the line, and today I'm shoveling snow off my truck. I will say its a very pretty snow, and I am a little kid at heart and always get excited at the sight of the flurries. Today is very exciting day for many reasons, first and foremost, Chase's sister Shaneyne is pregnant and finally finds out the gender today!!!! I'm so stinking excited. She lives in Colorado so it's killing us we can't all be with her and her husband John during this important time.

Also today with the idea of you all sitting at home enjoying your snow day, you should have some free time on your hands. With that time you should go check out a new Etsy store a good friend of mine just opened.


She has such a nack for bringing new life to old treasures. Her items are full of country love and represent a simpler way of life. Almost all of her items are open to customize and make special to you and your home. From wreaths to signs, she has so many items right now to take your home into spring (not that the weather would make ya think its spring) I'm so excited to share her talent with ya'll. This is just the beginning too, you'll have to check in regularly to see what new lovelyness she comes up with.














Photo Credit to Yours Truly and my nice camera. Why on earth dont I ever use it more often!?

No comments:

Post a Comment