Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Handmade Love

Well if you're anything like me, you would much rather give a gift a little more personal to brides and grooms. Now I also believe in always getting something from the registry, espically if you don't know the couples personal style enough to pick something out they would acutally like. (if you're not sure if you know them well enough, rule of thumb always just stick to the registry) With all the weddings coming up this summer, I know they're a few couples that I want to give something a little extra to. So today I found some goregous little ideas on etsy. (all the links are listed below) Maybe I will take these ideas and do a little crafting on my own for weddings, I have plently of crafting I NEED to do for some girls I'm helping with their speical days. I just wish there was a way I could weasle my way into everyones wedding and help them out. Also I wish I could band tulle from exsiting. There is only a few times in life tulle are exceptable folks, and those times usually consist of tutus and two year olds.





serving your love
spoonfulls of love
can't measure love


PS: side note...I am over 100 views (which is probably because I just realized it counted my views the other day) but either way I'm at least at 70 views in less then a week! Yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for featuring my Hand Stamped Serving spoon!! :) Such a blessing! I appreciate it! <3

    Aly Nickerson
    For Such A Time Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome! I love your shop and your work, so cute!

    ReplyDelete