Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Wedding "Would" Wears


Ok folks so it's already full swing on wedding season, that's for sure! And it's the best season of all. I mean who doesn't love a good weddin'?!?!

This Saturday marks my first one!! I'll be directing a 200 (or more) wedding this Saturday (eeeek, wish me lots of luck) and that got me thinking about all the not so wonderful wedding guest dresses I've seen over the years....ladies whether it be a backyard bash or a barn dance or espically a fancy-dancy shindig you should never be wearing the kinda dress made for a night on the town. It's a wedding and there are "woulds" and "wont's" on what to wear. 

So here are a few of my ideas on what you should wear, next week I'll share some wont's and see if y'all agree. I found all these on the wonderful and always magic place of Pinterest and they can all be found in my "Style Me Up" board. 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment